Welcome. For us, the protection and confidentiality of data is a high priority.
Version 1.0 | January 24, 2023
1. Administrator [we/our/us] – Maja Michalewska, running a business under the name “Elevate Sustain Prosper”. Bykildevej 7, 1 th 2500 Valby (Denmark). CVR: DK 43657313
2. Website – website available at https://majamichalewska.com
3. User [you / you] – any entity that uses the Website
4. GDPR [Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC. | General Data Protection Regulation , GDPR] – EU law regulating the principles of personal data protection, which we have been applying since May 25, 2018.
The administrator of the website is Maja Michalewska, running a business under the name “Elevate Sustain Prosper”. Bykildevej 7, 1 th 2500 Valby (Denmark). CVR: DK 43657313
Contact with the administrator is possible at the following e-mail address: [email protected]
In matters regarding the security of your personal data, you can contact us at the following e-mail address: [email protected]
As part of the GDPR, we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, honestly and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We process your personal data only if at least one of the following conditions is met:
1. You have consented to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
2. processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the customer’s request prior to entering into a contract;
3. processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
4.the processing is necessary to protect yourself or the vital interests of another natural person;
5. processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority entrusted to the administrator; and / or
6. processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, such as credit card payment processing, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject and need to be protected personal data, in particular when the data subject is a child.
The User may provide his personal data to the Administrator using the forms available on the Website, such as the newsletter subscription form and the electronic product order form.
The administrator of the User’s personal data is the Administrator.
The administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided to him.
Providing data is always voluntary, but necessary for the User to take the action for which the form is intended.
The administrator does not share the data provided to him with any third parties.
Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
Data processing is understood as activities and operations performed on Users’ data, including storage or analysis for the purposes of the Website’s services:
1. Account Registration – creating an Account may require the User to provide data
2. Concluding transactions – the Administrator, as part of the services provided, may process Users’ personal data in order to enable the conclusion of a contract for the sale of services. We may collect and process details of transactions carried out through our website (Order Fulfillment)
3. Customer service – the Administrator may process Users’ personal data. The data may be necessary for communication and may be supplemented with personal data from the User Account. We may collect and process a Record of all correspondence between us
4. Reservations, presence and sale of products – we may process Users’ personal data in order to register reservations and attendance at classes as well as information about products sold
5. Data processing by the website – when it is necessary to provide services to the User or constitutes a legitimate interest of the Administrator or third parties, the Administrator is entitled to process such data as: location, time of access to the Website, URL address of the page previously visited by the User (referrer link) , User’s software and hardware parameters, mobile device identification number and other device and system data. The above information is processed when using the Website, the Website application and the services of external entities. The IP address will be anonymized as soon as technically possible.
6. Information provided by you – We may collect and process information that you submit in forms or surveys on our site at any time, or details of visits to our website and resources used
7. Contests – The Administrator may process data in order to conduct a contest and select its winners
We may use Users’ Personal Data in order to enable Users to use the Website, including in particular performing the following activities:
- Present you with website content effectively.
- Provide information, products and services that you request or (with your consent) that we think may be of interest to you.
- Fulfill the terms of the contract with you.
- Give you the opportunity to use our interactive services.
- Give you our allegations.
- Provide information about other goods and services that may be of interest to you. We may allow other parties to provide information, and we (or they) may contact you.
- Registration of the sale of products and services purchased by the customer
- Setting up and managing a User Account or Accounts.
- Providing support for the User’s Account and transactions, including solving technical problems.
- Sending the Newsletter after giving consent, after going through the subscription system or leaving your data via the Newsletter form.
- The data provided as part of the electronic product order form is processed in order to perform the contract for the supply of digital content concluded by placing an order, including the issuance and sending to the User of an invoice documenting the purchase.
- Marketing activities, including by means of electronic communication, including the analysis of user behavior and needs as well as market analysis.
- Improving our product offer and the content of the Store.
- Conducting research and analysis of the Website, among others, in terms of the functioning of the platform, improving the operation of available services or estimating the main interests and needs of visitors.
- Ensuring the security of services provided electronically, including enforcing compliance with the Regulations and counteracting fraud and abuse.
- Handling User Complaints.
- Performance of obligations arising from legal provisions, including tax or accounting regulations.
- Ensuring the handling of payment services, execution of commission payments for transactions on the Website, debt collection.
- Conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings.
- Statistical, accounting, archiving, ensuring accountability.
If you are a new customer, we will only contact you if you have consented to this.
In addition, if you do not want us to use your personal data for reasons other than those listed in this section in point 5, you can notify us at any time by contacting us at [email protected] and we will delete your data from our systems.
We will use the data for the period necessary to achieve the purposes described above. Depending on the legal basis, it will be respectively:
- Duration of the agreement,
- the time of performing legal obligations and the time when the law requires us to store data, e.g. tax regulations,
- the time after which the claims arising from the contract expire,
- time until consent is withdrawn.
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to use it as described above in section 5 and/or as long as we have your consent to retain it. In any case, we will conduct an annual review to determine whether we need to retain your personal information. Your personal data will be deleted when we no longer need it.
We hereby inform the User that personal data provided to him as part of the newsletter subscription form is transferred to the United States by saving them in a database located on a server located in the United States. This is due to the fact that the Administrator uses the ActiveCampaign mailing system , whose supplier is an American entity. This entity guarantees the confidentiality of data stored in its databases.
We hereby inform the User that he entrusts the processing of personal data to the following entities:
- ActiveCampaign, 1 North Dearborn Street, 5th floor Chicago, IL 60602 – in order to use the ActiveCampaign mailing system for sending the newsletter.
- request access to, erasure, restriction of processing or correction of your personal data held by us at no cost to you;
- request the transfer of personal data to another person (data portability);
- be informed about what data processing is taking place;
- restrict processing;
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if the User has previously given such consent,
- object to the processing of your personal data; and
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body in connection with the processing of personal data by the Administrator.
You also have rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling as set out in section 11 below.
Cookies are pieces of information that contain a unique reference code that a website sends to your device (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone) to store and sometimes track information about you.
Some of the cookies we use are only available for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the site and will be retained for a longer period of time.
Most computer users and some mobile browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer you can change your browser to prevent this or be notified each time a cookie is set. You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings in your browser. However, please note that blocking or deleting cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Cookie files may be deleted by the User after they have been saved by the Administrator, through the appropriate functions of the web browser, programs used for this purpose or the use of appropriate tools available as part of the operating system used by the User.
Our website may use the following types of cookies:
- necessary cookies – enabling the use of the Website’s functionalities, e.g. cookies used to authenticate Website options or enable one-time login;
- security cookies – used e.g. detecting cases of abuse of authentication on the Services
- performance cookies – used to collect data about your surfing habits on the Website;
- functional cookies – which “remember” your settings and personalized interface, including selected languages, region you come from, preferred font size, website layout, etc.;
- cookies of external websites – used by the Websites, e.g. YouTube, Facebook, Google and AddThis.
The Administrator hereby informs the User that he uses the following technologies to track the actions taken by the User within the Website:
- Facebook conversion pixel – to manage Facebook ads and conduct remarketing activities,
- Google Analytics tracking code – to analyze Website statistics.
Using the Website involves sending queries to the server where the Website is stored.
Each query addressed to the server is saved in the server logs. Logs include e.g. User’s IP address, server date and time, and information about the web browser and operating system used by the User.
Logs are saved and stored on the server.
The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific persons using the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User.
Server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the Website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except persons authorized to administer the server.
The data administrator takes care of the security of the shared data. These data are particularly protected and secured against access by unauthorized persons. Communication between the Website and Users is secured with the SSL encryption protocol on pages containing personal data.
Please note that our terms and conditions will not apply to other websites that may be accessed via a link from our site. We have no control over how your data is collected, stored or used by other websites and we recommend that you check the privacy policies of such websites before providing your data to them.